Created exclusively for retail pharmacies, Pharmacy Health Network is one of the newest and most effective ways to reach your customers. Through the use of media and advertising on state-of-the-art flat panel screens, Pharmacy Health Network helps increase sales, reduce perceived wait times, and enhance the look and feel of your store.
The Pharmacy Health Network team installs state-of-the-art media technology in your pharmacy waiting area including a 32" commercial grade LCD screen, a media player that transfers content from a central server to the screen, a directional audio system, a high quality brochure rack, and all of the hardware needed for the system.
For Cardinal Health independent pharmacy customers, the Pharmacy Health Network system comes with no upfront or ongoing cost for the equipment, maintenance or video content – Cardinal Health takes care of the entire infrastructure. The only items that you will need to provide are electrical power and a shared high speed Internet connection. And, our project team takes care of all of the details from shipping, installation, and dedicated phone support once your system is up and running.
- 100% turnkey installation, management, and programming – we even turn the system on and off remotely based on your store's hours
- Relevant Rx and OTC advertising for products carried in your pharmacy
- Monthly email updates so you can pre-order products in advance of advertising
- Healthcare videos from NBC Digital Health® including segments from "The Today Show" and "NBC Nightly News"
- Localized weather forecasts provided by AccuWeather™
- Customizable “ticker” module for your pharmacy
- Brochure rack with monthly fulfillment of coupons, brochures and educational literature
- Dynamic “shelf-talker” labels for your pharmacy to promote items that appear on the screen
- Provided at no cost for qualified pharmacies
- Toll free 800# exclusively for pharmacies to reach a dedicated customer service team
There are several key benefits to having digital signage in the pharmacy. First, there is an opportunity to increase sales and generate new revenue streams as the advertising and content will be focused on the products that you provide. In addition, customers will stay engaged with the content, and the perceived wait time will be less. Pharmacy Health Network also gives you a modern and up-to-date feel in the store.
If you are a Cardinal Health customer and are ready to sign up to receive a Pharmacy Health Network system, please complete the form here and our team will contact you and send you the paperwork required to have a system approved for installation.
If at any time you have questions, we’re here to help. Call us at 800.210.4025, or fill out our contact form here.
Click the play button below to hear from a fellow pharmacist about the benefits of Pharmacy Health Network.